Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cigar Review: Acid One

I decided to give this one another try, for the first attempt I was not very pleased. It was ok, thats it just ok. Acid claims that this cigar is the cream of the crop as far as the Acid lines go. When I tired the One last weekend, it was great! It was a sweet, creamy smoke with a toasty fruit like finish. It was a sweetened cameroon wrapper and definitely not a traditional smoke by any means. I can't do an Acid all the time but when I want a sweeter smoke, man they hit the spot. The One tasted a little fruity, like a sherry and finished really well. The One is curred in many different wines and the taste really comes through. The burn quality was ok and the draw was good. I dont like the twisted rat tail head that it has, it makes cutting it easy but seriously takes away from its appearance. If this is a premium line of theirs, dont retract from its appearance with a nontraditional head. Overall I give this a 7 of ten. Great taste but only decent construction.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment