Friday, August 21, 2009

Cigar Bleeding

I have three separate humidors for each “flavor” of my cigars. I have Acid Cigars, Java types, and then traditional. I had them all in one humidor at one point but the flavors were “bleeding”. My acids started tasting chocolaty and the traditional cigars had less kick. I read somewhere on a forum that most people don’t put Acids and regular cigars side by side but I was skeptical about flavor absorption. What I have found with luxury goods is that people usually make them too complicated then they need to be. So I figured this was true with cigar segregation! I was wrong, maybe there is some method to the madness. I have found that my cigars are fresher and taste more true now that I made some sit in their own box. So moral of this story is connoisseurs probably know what they are talking about and cigars actually do absorb other flavors!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment