Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Xikar. A Company To Trust

Ever have a bad customer service experience? Of Course. Who hasn't? Ever have one go so well you write a blog post about it? Irony....

Well I have had two Xikar lighters in my time: an Executive and the other an Element .  Both lighters have been great. They are tough and have a consistent flame with easy ignition. Over time they need a clean or two but some easy dissemble can take care of that. My Executive even feel in the toilet! After a little dunk in a bowl of rice overnight, good as new! The rice sucks the moisture right out, works with cell phones too. And don't tell me you haven't smoked a cigar in the bathroom...

Anyway, the Element was having some ignition problems. It had to be turned up to keep a steady flame while months before was working just fine on a lower setting. I was annoyed enough to call Xikar. They told me to send it in as they have a lifetime warranty on their products. Heard that one before too. Within a week or two, a brand new Element was sent to my door. No questions asked, no accusing, no hassle. How awesome is that!? With a great experience like that, how can I not get another Xikar. They said they were going to honor their warranty and they did. That is good business and getting all too rare these days...

Just thought I would share.     

No comments:

Post a Comment