Friday, September 3, 2010

Cigar Review: Graycliff Original

I am starting to feel bad. I smoke way to many Graycliff cigars, I am starting to think it is affecting my ability to judge them with an unbiased mind. Today was just another lazy Sunday and I thought a nice cold beer and cigar would do the trick! I pulled out a Graycliff Original and Sam Adams witbeer, and my day started to get better!

It was perfectly rolled and presented, the feel and appearance were flawless. It burned perfectly and was flawless in my hand. Blended from Nicaraguan, Honduran, Brazilian, Ecuadorian and rolled up in a Sumatra Wrapper. It had a good flavor, nothing too extraordinary though. It was medium in body but was very smooth, and easy to smoke. It was nutty, almond like with little nuances of spice. It got a little more intense and toasted as you smoked it, but still very nice. I loved how the thick creamy smoke just rolled off the tongue. That was my favorite part. I just think Graycliffs are such great cigars and that they are always a crowd favorite (minus the G2, not worthy of the name in my book). I am seriously thinking about a humidor just for my Graycliffs!

I recommend every Graycliff to everyone but the Original is just good. It isn't stellar, it sure isn't disappointing, but it is a nice smoke and definitely one to buy. I give the Graycliff Original a solid 7.5 of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment