Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cigar Review: Don Diego


I have had this cigar aging in my humidor for quite some time and couldn't wait to give it a go. I can honestly say this was my first don diego and I can also say ...not bad! It had a great smell and just looked delicious!

The construction was good but the cap was really little and I had to be careful with cutting it. The draw was average but where don came through, as with most cigars, was the taste. This was another mild Dominican with that light/sweet nutty taste. Not earthy but I did notice a very little spice at the end. It was a really good smoke. The burn was literally perfect, the whole time perfect circle. The taste was a little more complex as I progressed, a little almond maybe!? All in all a real pleasure to smoke. Will this be the next cigar I buy? No, would I pick some up if I found a good price? Sure would. Overall, I give don and his little creation a solid 8 of 10.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment