Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cigar Review:Graycliff Professionale

Mmmmm, I decided to try this Graycliff after a few of the 1666's. I was in love with Graycliff's great full flavor and was trying to find one with a little less peppery of a taste. This was it!

It was smooth and rich, full of earthy notes and sweet chestnuts. It was great, and actually so complex I had a hard time putting my finger on the flavors I was experiencing! It is exactly what I am looking for. I love a good medium smoke, and this cigar was so smooth too. It had nearly flawless construction and a really great burn. The smell of a Graycliff is also worthy of noting, they have a sweet musky smell and it is much preferred over most cigars. All in all, I was very impressed and cant wait to get some more. Graycliff is my favorite brand at this moment, and I really respect everything they make. the price tag is a little hefty, but you can usually find some great deals at cigarbid.com. So check out this great smoke and make sure to buy online to save some bucks, it tastes better when it's a deal! I give this guy a 9 out of 10!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment