Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cigar Review: Joya de Nicaragua Celebración

I actually received this cigar in a box set with Drew Estate cigars. The Joya was an extra addition to the set, plus it came with an ash tray. I received 10 cigars and an ash tray for 40 bucks from cigarbid.com , not too bad! Well back to the cigar, it was pretty good! It had a great construction and draw. The size I received was a little small but packed full of flavor. It was a little spicy and sweet at first. As it burned, it definitely developed a very earthy taste, but still smooth. It was in the full to medium body range. I say that because it starts off a medium and then really gets going as you smoke it. I liked it but some of my friends thought it was too bold. They didn't think it was too strong, just too bold of a taste. I don't know if I am going to actively seek more of these out, but I would defiantly smoke it again. It just seemed to have a little to unrefined of a taste. Anyway, read up on their website. They have a very interesting history and story. Overall I give this little guy a 7 of 10.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment